Flake System Accent Color (1/4″ Chips) 2 LbsJune 11, 2021
Urethane 321-200June 11, 2021
$34.95 – $1,329.63
E2U Polyaspartics is the next generation in two component, fast drying, aliphatic polyurea. While other polyaspartics can only be applied between 8 and 10 mm. It features good abrasion and chemical resistance and a cure time of 4 to 6 hours. It can be installed in extremely high or low temperatures and is the ideal product when low odor, fast turn-around and a non-yellowing system are essential.
- 200 SF/Gal – Standard Coverage rate over flat surfaces… May leave you w/Orange peel
- 100 – 175 SF/Gal – Over broadcast surfaces – Flake, Quartz, Sand
- 150 SF/Gal – This is for a very nice glassy – flat type finish.
Ideal areas of use include pharmaceutical, food prep/kitchens, garage floors, restrooms, manufacturing plants, aisle ways, clean rooms, auto showrooms, schools, laboratories, basements, kennels, veterinary facilities, locker rooms, ramps, health care facilities, and loading docks.
- Chemical and stain resistant
- Low viscosity
- 4x more abrasion resistant than regular epoxy
- 1:1 mixing ratio
- Solvent free with low odor
- Cures at temperatures above freezing
- High flow-ability
32 OZ, 1.5 GAL, 2 GAL, 10 GAL