Water Based Epoxy Coverage Rate
- 300 – 400 SF/Gal over profiled concrete
CRU (Chemical Resistant Urethane) Coverage Rate
- 300 SF/Gal Standard coverage rate
MVB 15 Coverage Rate
- 100 SF/Gal
- NOTE: This product can be used in different applications, but if you need the Manufacturer warranty for MVB15 it cannot be: Applied any more than 100 SF/Gal, Pigmented, Accelerated, Broadcast into and surface MUST be shot blasted.
Urethane 321 Coverage Rate
- 500 – 600 SF/Gal – This particular sealer actually MUST be rolled out at the specified coverage rate… going less can cause white spots, small clumps, and unevenness.
- NOTE: This sealer is designed to ONLY be applied to smooth flat surfaces, i.e.: Over epoxy, concrete that has been primed w/either a Waterbase or 100% Solids Epoxy or stained with WB Acrylic Stain… NOT Acid or Acetone based stain.
Metallic Epoxy Coverage Rate
- 50 SF/Gal
- 150 SQFT per 3gal Kit.
UV Resistant Epoxy 4500 Coverage Rate
- 150 / 200 SF/Gal – This particular epoxy has an extended work time of up to 45 min., very strong UV Resistance and is ideal for a top coat sealer clear or pigmented.
Polyaspartic 85 Coverage Rate
- 200 SF/Gal – Standard Coverage rate over flat surfaces… May leave you w/Orange peel
- 150 SF/Gal – This is for a very nice glassy – flat type finish.
- 100 – 175 SF/Gal – Over broadcast surfaces – Flake, Quartz, Sand
Waterbase Urethane Coverage Rate
- 200 – 300 SF/Gal over flat surfaces
- 100 – 175 SF/Gal over broadcast surfaces – Flake, Quartz, Sand
- NOTE: This is a very versatile sealer Highly Chemical and abrasion resistant, UV Stable and ideal as a top coat sealer for almost any type of system available
100% Solids Epoxy Coverage Rate
- 175 – 200 SF/Gal over profiled concrete
- 200 – 250 SF/Gal over smooth surfaces (generally as a 2nd coat of epoxy)
- 100 – 175 SF/Gal over broadcast surfaces such as Sand, Quarts, and Flake
6150 Epoxy, Regular or Rapid Cure Coverage Rate
- 200 – 225 SF/Gal
- Perks to this Epoxy are – Highest adhesion rating to concrete, “350”, Lifetime Adhesion Warranty, Holds back up to 9 lbs. of Moisture Vapor Transmission.
- NOTE: This epoxy is specifically designed to be a PRIMER COAT ONLY! You must broadcast to refusal or top coat this product w/another coat of either “PIGMENTED” Epoxy or Sealer or risk serious ambering.
Urethane Cement / Polymer Concrete Coverage Rate
- 35 SF/Kit at 3/16” Thickness – This is industry standard thickness for this product.
- 48 – 50 SF/Kit at 1/8” Thickness – This thickness is not recommended because the product dose not easily gage rake out when it is this thin or aerate out very well.
- 24 – 26 SF/Kit at ¼” Thickness
- NOTE: SQFT Coverages may very due to unevenness and bird bathing on the surface of the slab causing you to use more product.
Waterbase Acrylic Wet-Look Coverage Rate
- 300 SF/Gal – Generally, however when going over freshly profiled concrete your initial coat of sealer may only get as much as 150 – 200 SF/ Gal depending on the porosity of the concrete surface.