Flake System Accent Color (1/4″ Chips) 2 LbsJune 11, 2021
Metallic PigmentJune 11, 2021
Flake System (1/4″ Chips) – 25 Lb Box
The E2U Flake System offers a natural stone look for your epoxy, polyaspartic, polyurea, and urethane floor coating system. E2U Flake System is broadcast into a colored epoxy, polyurea, polyaspartic or urethane base-coat. Our flake systems are sold in 25 lb. boxes. How much to use depends on the look desired. The more flakes used the less you see of the base coat color and more you see the flakes.
- Coverage depends on application
- Generally, a 25 lb box will cover 250 sqft. – 10 sqft./lb
- - Decorative natural stone look/li>
- - Hide sub-surface imperfections
- - 9 different pre-mixed color blends to choose
- - Optimal flexibility and strength
- - High color stability
- - Low sound / noise deadening qualities
- - 1/4" size chips
APPLICATIONSFor a partial broadcast, you can apply the flake system at the rate of 20 sq./ft. to 200 sq./ft. of floor coating per lb. of flakes. For full broadcast to refusal it takes substantially more, 10 sq./ft. per 1 lb. Full broadcast means flakes are applied so heavy that the coating can’t absorb anymore and they are sitting on the surface.
- 10 sqft./lb
Coverage depends on application, generally, a 25 lb box will cover 250 sqft.
California Gray, Hazelnut, Light Gray, Medium Tan, Midnight, Saddle Tan, Smoke, Tuxedo, Red, Blue, Black, White