Polyurea Crack Repair Applicator GunJune 11, 2021
Acrylic Sealer SolventJune 11, 2021
Polymer Concrete Urethane Cement Kit – 61 Lbs
E2U Polymer Concrete Urethane Cement is a flowable polyurethane concrete installed at ⅛” to ¼” to protect concrete from physical and chemical damage. It is highly impact and abrasion resistant. It is unaffected by animal fats and most solvents.
E2U Polymer Concrete has a thermal expansion and contraction similar to concrete which allows it to maintain adhesion when subjected to the hot pressure washed. It can be used at constant service temperatures up to 220°F. E2U Polymer Concrete is fast cure and usually installed without a primer or top coat and can be returned to service 12-24 hours after installation.
- 35 SF/Kit at 3/16” Thickness – This is industry standard thickness for this product.
- 48 – 50 SF/Kit at 1/8” Thickness – This thickness is not recommended because the product dose not easily gage rake out when it is this thin or aerate out very well.
- 24 – 26 SF/Kit at 1⁄4” Thickness
- SQFT Coverages may very due to unevenness and bird bathing on the surface of the slab causing you to use more product.
Typical areas of application are commercial kitchens, chemical processing, aircraft hangers, and hospitals.
- High resistance to chemicals, impacts, and abrasions
- VOC compliant
- Superior adhesion to various substrates
- Essentially ordorless
- Self priming & no top coat is required
- Fast cure & installation time
- Can be applied to 7-10 day old concrete
- Wide temperature in-service range