Epoxy 6150RC (Rapid Cure)June 11, 2021
Countertop EpoxyJune 11, 2021
Polyaspartic RC (Rapid Cure)
$217.92 – $1,385.03
E2U Polyaspartic Rapid Cure is the next generation of 2-component, fast-drying, high-solids, aliphatic polyaspartic. It has excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals such as inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents. E2U Polyaspartic 85 Rapid Cure formula provides non-yellowing and long-term gloss retention for interior and exterior applications. It is the essential product when a project needs a fast turnaround, a high UV resistance, low VOC, and flexible system. The cure time is approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- 200 SF/Gal – Standard Coverage rate over flat surfaces… May leave you w/Orange peel
- 100 – 175 SF/Gal – Over broadcast surfaces – Flake, Quartz, Sand
- 150 SF/Gal – This is for a very nice glassy – flat type finish.
Ideal areas of use include pharmaceutical, food prep/kitchens, garage floors, restrooms, manufacturing plants, aisle ways, clean rooms, auto showrooms, schools, laboratories, basements, kennels, veterinary facilities, locker rooms, ramps, health care facilities, and loading docks.
- Chemically resistant
- Scratch and abrasion-resistant
- High gloss (just like glass)
- 4x more abrasion resistant than epoxy
- U/V resistant and low VOC
- 1:1 mixing ratio
- Fast cure time (2-3 hours)
- Cures below freezing
1.5 GAL, 2 GAL, 10 GAL